- 1½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (you can also use lemon)
- 2 tablespoon strawberry shrub
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely minced (you can also use onion)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
Put the lime juice, shrub, and shallot into a small bowl and whisk together. Vigorously whisk in the oil in a stream. Add the salt and pepper and stir in.
Alternatively, you can add all of the ingredients to a salad dressing shaker or a jar with a lid and shake vigorously until combined.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.6g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 7.6g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 19mg | Sugar: 0.7g | Calcium: 3mg
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.