- 3-4 medium strawberries, thinly sliced
- ½ head butter lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoon candied almonds
- 2 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- strawberry shrub vinigrette (or balsamic vinaigrette)
Rinse, dry, and hull the strawberries. Cut each one into thin slices and set aside.
Rinse and dry the butter lettuce and cut off the core at the bottom to create separate leaves. Arrange the leave around the bottom of the bowl in 3-4 layers starting largest to smallest. Place the strawberries on top of the lettuce.
Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese and candied almonds on top. Add your favorite salad dressing and enjoy!
- Nutrition values for salad only, no dressing.
- If you are making for a crowd, I would recommend serving without the dressing. This way you can store the leftovers covered in the fridge. If the salad had dressing on it, it will get soggy.
- Substitutions include spinach or mixed greens, walnuts or pecans, and feta or blue cheese.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.8g | Protein: 13.3g | Fat: 19.2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 407mg | Fiber: 4.6g | Sugar: 4.3g | Calcium: 339mg | Iron: 1mg
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.