- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounces lavender syrup
This cocktail is best when served very cold so chill your cocktail glass before preparing and serving this drink (see notes on chilling glassware).
Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with fresh ice. Shake until nice and cold, about 20 seconds.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a fresh lavender spring or a lemon peel.
How to Chill a Cocktail Glass
- There are a few ways to chill a cocktail glass. One is to freeze it in the freezer. 30 minutes is best but at least 5 minutes will get it nice and cold. Some people wrap the glass with a damp paper towel first, speeding up the process.
- Another way to chill a cocktail glass is to use crushed ice and soda water. The bubbles speed up the chilling process. But, if you don't have soda water, regular water will work, just not quite as well
- Always measure out your ingredients to get the best-tasting cocktail
- If you want a less-sweet cocktail, add ½ ounce more lemon juice and use ½ ounce less lavender simple syrup
- A coupe or martini glass will work best with this cocktail.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.4g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.6g | Calcium: 9mg
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.