- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce ginger liqueur
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- dehydrated apple, fresh apple slice, or cinnamon stick as garnish
How to Make Cinnamon Simple Syrup
You will need 1 cup of water, ¾ cup sugar, and 2 cinnamon sticks. Place the water and cinnamon sticks in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes and then carefully remove the cinnamon sticks. Add the sugar, stir to combine, and bring to a boil again. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from the heat. Allow the syrup to cool before placing it in a sealable bottle or jar. Store the syrup in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- You can enjoy this drink hot. Just warm up the cider on the stovetop or in the microwave, add the liquors and syrup, stir and enjoy!
- Try subbing out the vodka for whiskey for an extra zing in your drink!
- No cinnamon simple syrup? No problem, substitute with regular simple syrup or skip it for less sugar.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.1g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 12.4g | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.