- 5-8 fresh mint leaves (depending on size)
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce mango puree
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup (or 1-2 tablespoons sugar)
- club soda (or sparkling water)
- lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- ming sprig for garnish (optional)
Prepare a cocktail glass with fresh ice and have your garnishes prepped and ready to go.
Add 5-8 mint leaves and one small lime wedge (or the lime juice) to a cocktail shaker and lightly muddle to release the aroma and oils in the mint and lime. A lime wedge will release the oils in the peel of the lime for even more flavor. However, you can also just muddle the. mint with lime juice.
Add the rum, mango puree, lime juice, and simple syrup to the shaker along with fresh ice. Shake until nice and cold and strain into the prepared glass.
Top with a splash of club soda or seltzer, garnish and enjoy immediately. Cheers!
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.