- ¾ ounces gin
- ¾ ounces Green Chartreuse
- ¾ ounces Maraschino Luxardo Liqueuer
- ¾ ounces fresh lime juice
- amareno cherry for garnish
Chill cocktail glass ahead of time. Right before you shake your cocktail, take a piece of lime peel and twist it over the chilled glass to get the oils to spray on the glass. Also, take the twisted peel and rub it along the rim of the glass. The aroma of the lime and the subtle taste from the oils will take this drink from good to great!
Add all of the liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 20-30 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with a cherry and lime wedge or peel. Cheers!
- Amareno or Luxardo cherries have a very unique flavor and texture. They are also a little expensive so if you can't find them or want an alternative, check out my Homemade Luxardo Cherry Recipe for another option!
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.