These Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits are so easy to make and require no baking. They are filled with a decadent lime cheesecake filling layered in between crushed graham crackers and toasted coconut. This dessert tastes like Key Lime Pie in a jar!
Why I love these Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits
Sometimes you crave something sweet, but don't want to bake all day. That's where these No-Bake Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits come in!
You only need a handful of ingredients to make these creamy, citrusy, coconutty, and crunchy parfaits. Not only that, but this dessert is so easy to make, that anyone can do it!
Ingredients Needed to Make this No-Bake Dessert
For this no-bake cheesecake recipe, you only need a handful of ingredients. You can choose to make your own whipped cream, use store-bought, or use whipped topping like Cool Whip. For homemade whipped cream you will need heavy whipping cream, confectioner's powdered sugar, and vanilla.
For cheesecake, of course, you will need cream cheese, vanilla extract, and confectioners' powdered sugar. Fresh lime juice and zest will add all the lime flavor you need.
And for the toppings and crunch, you need graham crackers, butter, and toasted coconut. Once you make this topping you are going to want to put it on everything like yogurt, oatmeal, and more!
Piping is optional but Makes it Look Pretty
In the directions, I tell you to pipe the cheesecake filling into a glass. This step is completely optional but does make for a beautiful presentation, especially for a party.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
To make homemade whipped cream you only need three ingredients: heavy whipping cream, confectioners powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. This recipe will make about 2 cups of whipped cream.
Place the heavy whipping cream into a bowl and begin to whip on medium speed with a hand mixer (or in a stand mixer). Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat at high speed until the cream is nice and stiff. This will take about 4-5 minutes.
How to Toast Sweetened Coconut
In the Microwave
Place the shredded coconut onto a microwave-safe plate and cook for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove the plate from the microwave and stir the coconut. Put it back into the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each time to even out the cooking.
On the Stove
Place the shredded coconut into a large skillet or cast-iron pan. Cook the coconut over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, until the coconut becomes golden brown.
In the Oven
Preheat the oven to 325°F and spread the shredded coconut on a baking sheet in a thin layer. Bake for 5-10 minutes, checking constantly so that they do not burn.
Tools Needed to Make Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits
Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits
- small food processor (optional)
- piping bag and tip (optional)
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Graham Cracker & Coconut Topping
- 6-8 graham crackers, crushed or pulsed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt (skip if using salted butter)
- ½ cup toasted coconut (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 1 cup homemade whipped cream or whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- If you are using homemade whipped cream, make that first. Place the heavy whipping cream into a bowl and begin to whip on medium speed with a hand mixer (or in a stand mixer). Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat at high speed until the cream is nice and stiff. This will take about 4-5 minutes. Place the whipped cream in the fridge until ready to use.
- Place the graham crackers into a small food processor and pulse until crumbly (not too much or you will get a powder). Alternatively, you can place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and break them up using a rolling pin.
- Add the graham crackers crumbles to a bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to combine. Pour in the toasted coconut, stir again, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the vanilla and lime juice and continue to beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add the whipped cream to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture and fold it in with a spatula.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to a piping bag and pipe a little into the bottom of each glass (you can also just spoon the cheesecake mixture into a glass). Sprinkle the graham cracker mixture on top of the first layer. Add another layer of the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle more graham crackers on top. Create one more layer of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle the top with toasted coconut and lime zest. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
Did you Make These Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits?
Don’t forget to leave a review if you make these Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Parfaits. And if you snap a photo, tag me on Instagram or Facebook!
You can get all of my recipes in your inbox when you sign up for my email, it’s only twice a month. And you can follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a recipe!
Sisley White - Sew White says
Lime and coconut is so delicious together and this is a lovely little dessert perfect for summer evenings.
I totally agree, enjoy!
These lime parfaits are superb! The perfect no bake dessert for summer. And the flavour reminds me of Key Lime Pie.
Key lime pie...but much easier!
Immediately obsessed with these parfaits!
How gorgeous are these parfaits? Love the flavor combo. Interesting!!!
These are so adorable, delicious, and really easy to make! Can't wait to make them again!
Thanks, Dana! I'm so glad you liked them!
Such an incredible recipe! Love how easy it is to make and full of flavor!
Great flavor combination and I love the textures - crunchy and creamy - YUM! Will make this one again!
Thanks, Sue. This one is definitely on repeat at my house! Enjoy!
It's so hot where I live right now and these no-bake parfaits really hit the spot! The lime flavor is perfect!
Oh good, these are perfect for hot days. Thanks for trying the recipe!