Cook Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Maker for the fastest cinnamon roll you will ever make! Use canned cinnamon rolls and your waffle iron and you will have a sweet and delicious breakfast treat any day of the week!
After seeing other people make things in a waffle iron, I've been doing my own experimenting to see what's possible. Check out my Waffle Iron Tater Tots recipe for another fast and delicious waffle iron recipe. Who knew this small appliance in your kitchen could be so versatile?
Why I Love This Recipe
These Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Maker are a game-changer if you love Cinnamon Rolls but hate the idea of waiting for them. Even the refrigerated canned cinnamon rolls take about 20 minutes to make.
These Cinnamon Rolls can be cooked up in your waffle maker in less than 5 minutes! You get the crunchiness of a waffle and the taste of a cinnamon roll!
More Fun Recipes to Check Out
- Easy Cake Bites
- Air Fryer Pop-Tarts
- Air Fryer Toasted Coconut Lime Donuts
- Easy Lemon Curd Filled Cupcakes
- Easy Cherry Crumble Bars
How to Cook Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls
Preheat the waffle iron on medium-high heat. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and take 2 or three rolls and roll them together. Set the frosting aside for later.
Carefully place the cinnamon rolls on the waffle iron and lightly press down on the lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove the cinnamon roll waffle from the waffle iron. Top your cinnamon roll waffle with the frosting that came in the package.
What Waffle Maker to Use
I used my Cuisinart waffle maker to cook my cinnamon rolls. I like it because it’s not too big and not too small, it’s just right! This recipe should work in any waffle iron.
If your waffle maker is larger or a Belgian style, you may need to roll more cinnamon rolls together or use the jumbo cinnamon rolls. Every waffle iron will perform differently, of course, but these cinnamon roll waffles are pretty easy to adapt.
Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Maker
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls (usually with 8 pre-made rolls)
- 1 packet icing (that comes with the rolls)
- Preheat the waffle iron on med-high heat. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and take 2 or three rolls and roll them together.
- Carefully place the cinnamon rolls on the waffle iron and lightly press down on the lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon roll waffle from the waffle iron and top with the icing that came with the refrigerated rolls. Enjoy!
- Always read and follow the instructions and safety guideilines of your gadget.
Any nutrition calculations are only estimates using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Want more easy, fun and delicious recipes? Follow me on Pinterest and sign up for my email list so you never miss a recipe!